NAILBERRY - Harmony
NAILBERRY - Harmony
Nailberry's seasonal twist on classic red, you’re sure to find real affinity in this rich rustypolish. Though bold and eye-catching, its burnt orange tones are far from brazen, instead exuding the warm, heartening hues of autumnal foliage. It’s a sublime choice especially for short nails, adding a vintage edge to your autumn style.
How to use:
- Wash your hands then moisten a lint-free cotton pad with nail polish remover and sweep over your nails to remove lingering varnish, oils and impurities.
- File and buff your nails to smooth any uneven areas and achieve your desired length, then apply one coat of Strengthen & Breathe Base Coat – our fortified yet breathable formula to help strengthen the nail.
- Apply one thin coat of your chosen Nailberry polish, using the wide, tapered brush to flawlessly coat your nail from base to tip. Work on both hands to allow each layer to dry.
- Follow with a second thin coat, ensuring a vivid, professional-quality finish to each nail. Allow to air dry.
- Prolong wear, prevent fading and deliver outstanding shine with a final layer of Nailberry revolutionary and breathable Shine & Breathe Top Coat.
INGREDIENTS: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, N-Butyl Alcohol, Phosphoric Acid, Benzophenone-1, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Diacetone Alcohol, Dimethicone, Acrylates Copolymer, Silica, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Red 6 Lake (Ci 15850), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Red 34 Lake (Ci 15880), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)
Nailberry nail polishes are proudly:
- Breathable and oxygenated
- Water permeable
- Certified cruelty free
- Certified Halal
- Gluten free
L’Oxygéné polishes are formulated without Phthalates, including DBP, Toluene, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, Camphor, Xylene, Ethyl Tosylamide, Triphenyl Phosphate, Alcohol, Parabens, Animal Derivatives and Gluten.