Skip to main content
Extra 20% off on the Flash Sale section! No code needed, discount will be applied automatically at checkout. Valid until May 27 2022. Terms & conditions apply.

MUSTELA - Gentle Soap with Cold Cream and Beeswax

MUSTELA - Gentle Soap with Cold Cream and Beeswax

Gentle baby soap with Cold Cream and beeswax can be used daily to wash the face and body of baby and child, even newborns*.

It gently cleans and hydrates their skin and compensates for the drying effect of hard water.

*Babies out of NICU

How to use: Environmentally friendly, a soap bar is a handy cleanser!

  1. Rub your wet soap in your hands to lather.
  2. Gently wash your baby's body. How about a good old nursery rhyme while we wash?
  3. Rinse carefully.

INGREDIENTS: Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Parfum Fragrance, Palm Kernel Acid, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Hordeum Vulgare Extract/Extrait D’orge, Octyldodecanol, Cocoglycerides, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Polyglyceryl2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Polyglyceryl3 Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire D’abeille, Ceramide Np, Persea Gratissima Avocado Fruit Extract, Phytosphingosine, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid.

Contains 97% of natural origin ingredients. The remaining 3% is used to ensure a pleasant texture and long term protection of the formula.


Your Cart

Your cart is currently empty.
Click here to continue shopping.